Become an international certified coach from scratch.
There is a limited number of training programs that will allow you to acquire an International Coach Certification with ease. It is essential to invest your time and money wisely.
ICF Accredited Coach Training Program
(ACSTH) - 60 hrs
What are the opportunities of a professional coach with ICF certification?
Become fully independent and be your own manager. Create a coaching practice as your main or additional source of income. Offer your services starting at $100 + per hour.
The Highest Accreditation Level from ICF - Becoming an International Coach is Easy
33 cohorts of students have graduated and 26 are studying now. What makes our course unique?
There are many coaching courses,and then there are coaching courses with International accreditation.
ACTP ICF in final training
The power is in the difference. Learn from Master (MCC) and 3 Professionals (PCC) from 4 countries
Every lesson on the schedule is almost led by a different coach. You can attend the same lesson several times, or you can attend once, which will allow you to complete the training much faster
Professional Certified Coach (PCC) ICF
All training is in English online in the ZOOM room, without homework, and how often you choose
And time itself is up to you:
01. Group lesson / Introduction to the training course. The basics of coaching
02. Practical lesson / Coaching demo session and its analysis.
03. Recorded lesson / Ethics of the coach
04. Group lesson / Ethics of the coach. Practice with cases based on the ICF Code of Ethics
05. Practical lesson / Q&A session
06. Recorded lesson / Coaching thinking. Self-awareness
07. Group lesson / Coaching thinking. Practice in mini-groups
08. Practical lesson / Coaching demo session and its analysis.
09. Recorded lesson / Agreements: creation, support. Types of coaching agreements
10. Group lesson / An intake coaching session: the first meeting with the client
11. Practical lesson / Practice of intake coaching sessions
12. Recorded lesson / Goal setting in a coaching style
13. Group lesson / Creating a coaching contract in the session. Contract with yourself
14. Practical lesson / Coaching demo session and its analysis.
15. Recorded lesson / Coaching contract at the "What" and "Who" levels
16. Group lesson / Practice in threes for online feedback (focus on the contract)
17. Practical lesson / Group mentoring #1 (focus on the contract)Testing after the first block
Results after First block:
There are many training programs based on the use of NLP tools. Unfortunately, this is also the case in some ICF accredited programs, as it is not always what ICF accredited programs are taught. This is also why there are now only 8% accredited coaches (catalog here) out of the total number of people who call themselves coaches, since there is no way to get a coach accreditation using NLP.
Sign up for a course and start a coach career