МODULE 1. Setting the foundation
- We will study Coaching Competency #1: «Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards», so that you can successfully pass the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA) exam and get certified.
- We will study Coaching Competency #2 «Establishing the Coaching Agreement».
- You will learn how to establish the coaching agreement with client in the beginning of your relationship.
Bonus Workshop: Guidelines and specific parameters of the coaching relationship. You will learn how to establish agreement for the overall coaching engagement as well as for each coaching session.The goal of the module: setting the solid foundation for the coaching relationship with clientМODULE 2. Co-Creating the Relationship
- You will understand how to discuss logistics, fees, and the client's and coach's responsibilities, so you can manage your partnership effectively.
- We will study Coaching Competency #10 "Planning and Goal Setting", and how the coach can assist the client with establishing an effective coaching plan and development goals.
- We will study Coaching Competency #3 "Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client", so that you can create a safe, supportive environment that produces ongoing mutual respect and trust.
The goal of the module: setting a solid foundation for the coaching relationship with clientМОDULE 3. Communicating effectively
- We will study Coaching Competency # 4 "Coaching Presence" that will help you to create spontaneous relationship with the client, employing a style that is open, flexible and confident.
- We will study Coaching Competency 5 "Active Listening".
- We will learn how to support client's expression of feelings, perceptions and concerns.
- We will study Coaching Competency #6 "Powerful Questioning". You will learn to ask questions that move the client towards what they desire.
The goal of the module: to learn how to ask powerful questions, use your intuition, and how to be clear, articulate and direct in sharing and providing feedback, so the client can gain awareness and move forward.МОDULE 4. Facilitating Learning and Results
- We will study Coaching Competency #7 "Direct Communication". It will help you to communicate effectively during coaching sessions and to use language that has the greatest positive impact on the client
- We will study Coaching Competency #8 "Creating Awareness". We will learn how to help clients gain awareness, how to communicate broader perspectives to clients, and inspire commitment to shift their viewpoints and find new possibilities for action.
- We will study Coaching Competency #9 "Designing Actions". We will explore how to design actions, as well as develop and maintain an effective coaching plan with the client.
The goal of the module: to learn how to create opportunities for ongoing learning and for taking new actions that will most effectively lead to agreed-upon coaching results.МОDULE 5. Strengthening the foundations of coaching and building a base of knowledge
- We will study Coaching Competency #11 "Managing Progress and Accountability". We will learn how to hold attention on what is important for the client, and to how to leave responsibility with the client to take action.
- We will work on improving proficiency in competencies #2, #4, and # 8.
- We will gather in groups of 3 to practice coaching skills.
- Bonus: group mentoring: together with a mentor, we will learn to recognize and evaluate the use of coaching core competencies demonstrated by the coach.
The goal of the module: to complete the Coach Knowledge Assessment exam online.